Job Opening: Digital AssociateAugust 6, 2018
Hamburger Gibson Creative and HGCDigital is looking for a Digital Associate to join our team.
Candidates will have a unique opportunity to work on major Democratic races up and down the ballot, and in support of progressive causes across the nation.
HGCreative/HCGDigital is comprised of dedicated individuals who are passionate about advancing progressive policies and effective digital strategies. We combine powerful, original creativity and fresh energy with expertise in consistent, effective messaging.
Our strategic recommendations are research-based, integrated, targeted, and measurable. Our vast experience in political communication makes us effective listeners, responsive collaborators and engaged team players.
Digital Associate Position Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing day-to-day client communications and relaying to client’s information about their digital engagement programs.
• Keep daily track of individual campaigns and providing regular updates on campaign performance to HGCD staff.
• Help design digital engagement programs across social media platforms by recommending messaging, creative and scripting.
• Monitor campaign dynamics, news publications and help with putting together information for candidate pitches and ongoing client support.
• Assist in research on candidates, potential candidates, organizations, and public affairs campaigns and efforts.
The Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Persistent follow-through, dedication, and commitment with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work well within a team environment as well as be able to take initiative and work independently.
Note on the Position:
This is a DC based position. Work hours are consistently 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Compensation is based on experience, along with full benefits.
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Digital Associate – Your Name”